Great on the Grill! Soak your summer catch in this do it yourself marinade for great grub all summer long! Perfect with trout, red snapper, salmon, and shrimp. Here’s to a Sizzling Summer!
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil (Olive Oil)
- ½ Cup Pineapple Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Lime Zest
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Chopped Scallion
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Fresh Thyme Leaves
- ¾ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/3 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
Add ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together. Refrigerate. Grilling Tip: Use flavored wood chips or planks for a smoking hot taste. Janet Davis is the immediate past president of NAWBO South Jersey. Janet is a TV Chef and Caterer who specializes in Jamaican cuisine. You can view her videos at http://www.youtube.com/jdconyon. She can be reached by calling (856) 986-9132 or via email at email@example.com.